A lot of you will be in love with fruits bowls but these natural refreshing fruit bowls are just what you are looking for.
1. Cantaloupe Bowls With Yogurt and Granola:
This one looks creative and fancy but all you need is a melon, fresh or frozen berries, your favorite granola, and yogurt. Your tasty fruit bowl is ready. Get your Recipe here.
2. Strawberry Salsa Stuffed Avocados:
Don’t you forget that avocados are fruits? You can fill these up with juicy strawberries, jalapeño, red onion, and lime juice. It’s the perfect meal fruit bowl for you to crack this summer. Get this recipe here.
3. Pineapple Strawberry Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips:
Your summer barbecue guests are going to thank you and you are going to love this one. Get over with your typical chips and guac and pick this. Get this recipe here.
4. Berry Coconut Breakfast Smoothie Bowl:
Go on to find your kitchen cabinets and fridge if you have coconut lying. Mix your ingredients that are coconut milk, banana, flaxseed, honey, and oats. Blend them nicely until smooth, and pour the mixture into your decent coconut fruit bowl. Get this recipe here.
5. Coconut Curry Chicken:
If you found the coconut than here’s another dish using it. Use half the coconut to whip up this chicken curry dish. It will take only 20 minutes give it a try. Get this recipe here.
6. Papaya Summer Boats:
It brilliant for both choose your tasty fruit bowl for either Breakfast or dessert. Get this recipe here.
7. Summer Açai Bowl With Toasted Buckwheat Granola:
If you are not soo hungry and energetic then make this buckwheat granola from scratch. Get this recipe here.
8. Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Bowls:
This is the official for summers the grilled chicken teriyaki and zesty pineapple salsa over brown rice. Get this recipe here.
9. Three-Melon Salad with Basil:
With this fruit bowl, your regular fruit salad will never be the same again. Get this recipe here.
10. Greek Yogurt and Fruit Papaya Breakfast Boats:
If you have a papaya use it or otherwise but it, then fill it all up with your favorite tropical fruits and flavored yogurt. That was easy right. Get this recipe here.
11. Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Banana Boats:
You need only four simple ingredients to make this tasty dessert nirvana. Get this recipe here.
12. Coconut Ice Cream Sundaes:
13. Baked Peaches With Oatmeal Pecan Streusel:
These baked and oatmeal will give you perfect mornings. Don’t forget to enjoy it with ice cream. Get this recipe here.
14. Cantaloupe, Meusli, and Pomegranate Breakfast Bowl:
The perfect breakfast plate you can have!. Get this recipe here.